So….now that we are moved in and almost settled….I decided that my first project was going to be the Laundry Room. After making sure that the color scheme and layout was going to be pleasing to everyone….I jumped right in!
Of course….there was some cleaning to do….some organizing to do….some shopping to do….etc.
But then came the hard part – there were some screws anchored into the wall that I could not get out. So….Casey (Rene’s sister) came to the rescue. Of course…by the time she was done….there were some HOLES in the wall that I needed to mend. So I learned to spackle and fixed those up. (Starting to feel like such a man….except that I had to have the woman take the screws out of the walls) LOL
Then it was time to paint! The pictures below show the colors that I picked but it does not do it justice quite yet. I ran two strips of blue tape all around the wall….so there will be this awesome white stripe between the green and the blue. Plus…I have a couple of neat ideas on how to organize the room that are not quite done yet either. But these pics will give you the general idea! I will post pics of the completed project later!!! Scott